Nice to meet you .Here ___ my name card.
A、am B、is C、are D、isn’t
apples and milk on sale in this supermarket today.
A、There are B、There is
C、There isn’t D、There were
Where I take bus No.1?
A、Can B、am C、does D、be
– ___ Mountain Tai before ?
– Yes, I have.
A、Have you gone to B、Have you been to
C、Have you been in D、Did you go to
Can you teach _______how to play badminton better?
A、we B、our C、us D、ours
_____ ,where is the post office?
A、In the way B、 On the way
C、 By the way D、Ask the way
– Nice to meet you.
A、Nice to meet you, too. B、I’m fine.
C、That’s great. D、I beg your pardon
– Congratulations on your progress!
A、Just so so. B、Thank you.
C、You’re welcome. D、My pleasure
– Hello, is that Jack speaking ?
A、I am Jack B、This is Jack
C、Who are you D、No ,you may not
10.– How is your brother today ?
A、He is 14.
B、He is a driver.
C、He is honest and handsome.
D、He is much better, thank you.
Mr. Brown got up late this morning. He was going to be late for work. It was raining hard and the streets were wet. He drove so fast that he didn't see the red lights. He couldn't stop his car and hit a car. An old man got out of the car and called out angrily, "What are you doing? How can you drive so fast?" "I'm sorry, sir," said Mr. Brown, "I didn't see the lights turn red." Then he brought out a bottle of wine and gave it to the old man. "It's cold today, sir," said Mr. Brown. "Please drink a little, and then you'll get warm." The old man drank some wine and became happy. He asked, "I'm feeling much better now. Why don't you drink any?" "I can't drink anything now, sir, "answered Mr. Brown "I'm waiting for the policeman. Only drunkards cause accidents, you know !"
11. The story happened in the morning. ( )
12. In order not to be late, Mr. Brown drove very fast. ( )
13. Mr. Brown hit the car because of the bad weather. ( )
14. Mr. Brown gave a bottle of wine to the old man to make him warm. ( )
15. We can know that the old man and Mr. Brown became good friends at last. ( )