1. Would you prefer Chinese food ?
A. 提供 B. 喜欢 C. 拒绝 D. 接受
2. We’re all looking forward to seeing you.
A. 向前看 B. 照顾 C. 期待 D. 探寻
3. When people meet each other, they also greet each other.
A. 拥抱 B.握手 C. 演说 D. 打招呼
4. Tom is interested ______ math while Betty prefers English to math.
A. at B. in C. about D. at
5. The third month of the year is ______.
A. March B. January C. February D. September
6. Tomorrow will be rainy ________ the weather report.
A. but B. because C. due to D. therefore
7. We spent two days ____ volleyball by the sea last summer.
A. picking B. playing C. buying D. making
8. ---I don’t know ______to go. ---- By plane, of course.
A. where B. when C. how D. why
9. Mother told me that it was not good to _____ at other people.
A. glance B. watch C. glimpse D. stare
10. To ______, his lecture is so boring.
A. tell the truth B. speak the true C. speak true D. tell true
A: Can you help me?
A: The machine doesn’t work. (12)___________________
B: Don’t worry. (13)____________________
A: What shall I do?
A: Thank you.
A. You are welcome.
B. Just press the red button two times. That’s OK.
C. I’ll show you how to fix it.
D. Yes. What’s the problem?
E. Could you fix it?
B: A table for two, please.
A: This way, please. (17)________________________
B: Um, can I have a minute or two?
A: Sure. (18)________________________
(Five minutes later.)
A: Yes, we’ll have the chicken with vegetables, and noodles, please.
A: Just some water, please.
A. Anything to drink?
B. Can I help you?
C. Are you ready to order?
D. Can I take your order now?
E. Take your time.
We often feel tired because we have too much homework and we have to take lots of exams. So we should always relax ourselves. I learn some ways from the English Online. They are watching TV, playing computer games and doing sports. I think doing sports is a good way for us to relax and keep healthy. But watching TV or playing computer games too much is bad for our eyes. It can make us short-sighted. So I think, watching TV or playing computer games is not a good way to help us relax.
As for me, I often play ping-pong after class and listen to music before I go to bed. Besides, I often chat with my friends. I find the ways are really helpful to both my health and my study.
21. The students often feel tired because of______________.
A. too much housework
B. too much office work
C. too much homework and lots of exams
D. too many meetings
22. Which way is from the English Online to relax ourselves?
A. Playing cards. B. Watching TV.
C. Sleeping. D. Eating a lot.
23. What does the writer think of doing sports?
A. She doesn’t like it.
B. It’s a good way to relax.
C. It’s bad for our health.
D. She hates it.
24. The underlined word “short-sighted” means “________”.
A. 缺乏的 B. 贫困的 C. 近视的 D. 长远的
25. Which sports does the writer often play after class?
A. Swimming. B. Watching TV. C. Ping-pong. D. Basketball.
1. Bill had to have one of his teeth pulled out yesterday, ______?
A. had you B. hadn’t you C. did you D. didn’t you
2. He’s got himself into a dangerous situation _____ he is likely to lose control over the plane.
A. where B. which C. while D. why
3. It’s _____ me why Alice, aged 26, gave up her job and got married to a man of 60.
A. under B. above C. beyond D. over
4. Another four weeks _______ necessary for us to finish the work.
A. are B. was C. is D. will have been
5. Mike said the work would be done by June, __ personally I doubt very much.
A. it B. that C. when D. which
6. The new reporters hurried to the airport, only _____ the film stars had left.
A. to tell B. telling C. to be told D. to have been told
7. I insisted that the thief _________ to be put into prison.
A. refers B. refer C. referred D. referring
8. Boris has brains. In fact, I doubt whether anyone in the class has ________ IQ.
A. a high B. a higher C. the higher D. the highest
9.The journey around the world took the old sailor nine months, _____ the sailing time was 226 days.
A. of which B. during which C. from which D. for which
10. It’s true that the old road is less direct and a bit longer. We won’t take the new one, _____, because we don’t feel as safe on it.
A. somehow B. though C. therefore D. otherwise
11. Determination is a kind of basic quality and this is ______it takes to do jobs well.
A. what B. That C. which D. Why
12. Could you show me the portable computer you want ___________.
A. to have it repaired B. to repair it
C. to have repaired D. it repaired
13. ___, his suggestion was accepted by all the people in the committee.
A. Strange as might it sound B. As it might sound strange
C. As strange it might sound D. Strange as it might sound
14. Hands ____ high, the dancers circled now to the right, now to the left.
A. holding B. were held C. held D. had held
15. The parents hear ____ boys in the school like playing football in their spare time, though others prefer basketball.
A. quite a lot B. quite a bit C. quite a few D. quite a little
16. The practice of hanging clothes across the street is a common ___ in many parts of the town.
A. sight B. look C. sign D. appearance
17. Please read the ____ on the bottle carefully and take the right amount of medicine.
A. explanations B. instructions C. descriptions D. Introductions
18. We shouldn’t destroy our natural environment, ruining our children’s future for the ____ convenience of the present.
A. permanent B. temporary C. urgent D. compulsory
19. I have been studying computer for several years and I still ________.
A. have B. do C. have been D. am
20. John has put on so much weight recently that his mother has to _______ all his trousers to his measure.
A. let out B. give away C. bring in D. make up
find out; busy; go out ; from…to…; not only… but also…
1. Jack can not help you do it because he is very ____ .
2. My mother didn’t wants me to___ alone at night.
3.Mary always helps her mother do some housework after school___ 17:00 ___19:00.
4. The park is ____ clear ____beautiful.
5. Could you ____the differences between the two things?
1.They know ____(两个可爱的的学生)were asked to take part in the important meeting.(lovely)
2. The store is reported in the important newspaper____(被盗)the day before yesterday. (rob)
3. The couple have three children, the youngest of ____(在学音乐).(study)
4. (借助社会的力量)___, the poor and the disabled can live just above the poverty line.(depend)
5.The boss ___(与……亲密接触)his employees knowing much of their thinking. (keep, touch)
1. --Who is more hard-working at school?
--Tina thinks she works harder ______ me
A. both B. more C. less D. than
2. --Did you like the singing show yesterday, Anna?
--Oh,________! I’d love to see the show again.
A. fantastic B. boring C. true D. serious
3. --Welcome to the neighborhood. How do you like it __________?
--It’s great, but I still don’t really know my way around.
A.at least B. hardly ever C.so far D. in fact
4. --Lucy, is your sister like you?
--Some people say we look _______.
A. same B. similar C. close D. simple
5. --What do you think of talk shows?
--They’re OK. I don’t ___ them.
A. mind B. hope C. appear D. lose
6. --How are the stores?
--Oh, they are very _______, but I did buy something for my best friend.
A. comfortable B. pretty C. fresh D. expensive
7. --Lily, would you like to have a picnic with me next weekend?
--I’m so sorry. Jack, next week is quite_______ for me.
A. wonderful B. bored C. full D. rich
8. --Some think that the lives of the performers are made up.
--If you don’t take these shows too _______. They are fun to watch.
A. beautifully B. carefully C. seriously D. cheaply
9. --Hi, Rick. Did you go ______ interesting?
--Yes, I went to Guizhou with my family. We had a lot of fun.
A. anywhere B. somewhere C. nowhere D. everywhere
10. --My sister and I tried paragliding. I _____ like I was a bird.
--How amazing it was.
A. decided B. felt C. wondered D. acted
Friday, November4, 2016 Cloudy
Morning has arrived. But I do not want to get up at all. It is my first day at a new school.
Although I have changed schools before, I am still worried. The others at the new school all know each other. It is November, so they all have had friends already since September.
The school bell rings. I enter the classroom nervously. The teacher welcomes me and asks me to sit beside a girl named Annette. Everyone is friendly and wants to be my first friend. I am surprised.
Then we start the lessons. Annette helps me find the pages and shows me what we are doing. It is the same kind of math I did at my old school. The reading book is different. It has new stories in it.
At lunch time, Annette asks me to stay with her in the line so she can show me where everything is. She also introduces me to her friends and we eat together.
In the afternoon, we have free reading time. I read with my new friends. I am glad to meet them.
At the end of the day, we get homework and leave school. What a great day!
1. Why doesn’t Michelle want to get up in the morning?
A. Because she is too lazy.
B. Because she is too sleepy.
C. Because she dislikes her new school.
D. Because she is nervous about the new school.
2. Michelle is surprised at _________.
A. the kind teacher B. the friendly classmates
C. the loud school bell D. the beautiful new school
3. Michelle does all the following things with her friends except _________.
A. taking classes B. having lunch
C. reading books D. doing homework
4. How does Michelle feel at the end of the day?
A. She feels happy. B. She feels nervous.
C. She feels lonely. D. She feels worried.
5. Which of the following statements is true?
A. Michelle has never changed schools before.
B. Michelle eats lunch alone at the new school.
C. Michelle has a deskmate named Annette.
D. It is September when Michelle goes to the new school.
Lin Dan is a Chinese badminton player. He is considered one of the best badminton players.
By the time he was 28, Lin had won all nine major titles in the badminton world—the Olympic Games, World Championships, World Cup, Thomas Cup, Sudirman Cup, Super Series Masters Finals, All England Open, Asian Games and Asian Championships. So far he is the only player to have achieved this great success.
Lin Dan earned the nickname of “Super Dan ”from Peter Gade, one of his opponents(对手). He is not only a two-time Olympic champion, but also the first men’s singles player to win the gold medal at two Olympic Games without interruption(中断).
Lin Dan showed great interest in badminton quite early in his life. He began to play the sport when he was only five and started playing for China’s national badminton team when he was eighteen.
Lin Dan is also a player with a unique(独特)playing style. In badminton, most people choose to use less power in order to make fewer mistakes. But Lin Dan will use a lot of power to smash(扣杀)if he sees an opportunity.
His excellent records and unique playing style make him a very popular figure in sports.
6. Lin Dan is famous for _________.
A. volleyball B. basketball C. badminton D. table tennis
7. How many players have won all nine major titles in the badminton world?
A. One B. Two C. Three D. Four
8. What’s Lin Dan’s competition’s item?
A. The mixed doubles B. The men’s singles
C. The men’s doubles D. The women’s singles
9. Who gave Lin Dan the nickname of “Super Dan ”first?
A. Thomas B. Sudirman C. Li Zongwei D. Gade
10. What is Lin Dan’s unique playing style?
版权 © 高职单招网 | 吉ICP备16006411号